When to Become a Fitness Professional
How do you know or when to become a fitness professional? When to go from just a hobby of helping others to actually building a business?
My answer is quite simple: Whenever YOU want!
What you DON’T need to become a fitness pro:
- You don’t need to wait to be a certain weight or size.
- You don’t have to have a 6 pack.
- You don’t have to wait until you are an expert or have your Phd in exercise science or nutrition.
What you DO need:
- You will need to be coachable.
- You will need to find a mentor to help guide you.
- You will need to have a thirst to soak up a bunch of knowledge in wellness related topics.
- You will need the desire to want to help people and serve people.
- You will need to get “certified” or become a “graduate” in something.
So get out there, sign up for a certification and LEARN BY DOING IT!