Top 6 Reasons You Aren’t Seeing Results
I know this post is going to be a hard pill to swallow for most of us. We are only human and sometimes we want to stay in our comfort zones, so much so that we may even sabotage our own results. Here’s some of the reasons why:
- NOT being coachable. Listen to your coach, trainer or instructor! I know, this is the toughest thing for most people. But it’s important to actually listen and Take ACTION.
- You’re not PUSHING Yourself enough. I’ve heard every excuse in the book that keep my clients and class members from working at 100%. You don’t want to sweat or get sore or you feel overheated or getting weak or out of breath (these things are supposed to happen)
- You have unrealistic expectations and comparisons. You are spending too much time focusing and comparing yourself to others, rather than staying consistent with your own goals and putting your blinders on. We all have different goal, body types and abilities.
- You aren’t consistent. You haven’t accepted that theres NO MAGIC PILL or QUICK FIX, but instead a LOOOOOOng road of consistency to seeing results.
- Your NOT taking your meal planning serious enough. You think its okay to eat whatever you want because you just worked out, you’re not following a plan, or you are not respecting your body and what you put into it.
- Your focusing too much on your strengths and not enough on your weaknesses. I know, it’s not FUN to focus on what you aren’t good at. We tend to dislike our weaknesses, so we don’t enjoy spending time there, but with practice, you get better in that area. Remember, variety is necessary…you also don’t want to overtrain and get injured.
Plain and simple, If you aren’t seeing results talk to a professional, and LISTEN to their coaching and advice!! Do your own research. Learn. Implement. Test. Repeat.